TGIF!! It’s already Easter again!! Wow, this year is going by WAY too fast!
My family loves Easter, it is one of our favorite holidays. Decorating easter eggs is a time honored tradition in our family as it most likely is in yours as well. Most years I do what most of America does and I go down to the local grocery store to get a dozen eggs to boil and one of those pre packaged die kits (with the little plastic cups and the die capsules that dissolve in vinegar). Now that we have the wonderfulness of Pinterest, it has come to my attention that there are SO MANY other options! So, because I am such an adventurous mom (I try to be anyway) I have been on the hunt for some fun new ideas to try with the kids this year. Here are 15 of my favorite finds this lovely friday.
1. Minion Easter Eggs from (A Thrifty Mom)
Check out the tutorial here.
Check out the tutorial from La Receta de la Felicidad here.
3. Black & White Eggs
These are so cute and simple. She does such a beautiful job!
Check out the tutorial from Obviously Sweet here.
4. Chalk Board Eggs. Obviously writing your own message on a chalk board egg is THE COOLEST idea ever!
Check out the tutorial from Shelterless.com here.
5. Glitter Easter Eggs. Because…. glitter!
Check out the tutorial from Sew and the City here.
6. Craftberry Bush Stamp Eggs. These eggs are super cute and artsy. In fact, the entire Craftberry Bush blog is super cute and worth checking out!
Check out the tutorial from craftberrybush.com here.
7. Super Mario Eggs… Yes.
Check out the tutorial from Instructables.com here.
8. Silk Tie-Dye Eggs. What a great idea! (If you have a bunch of silk ties you are looking to destroy…)
Check out the tutorial from Ourbestbites.com here.
9. Shaving Cream Eggs. These are beautiful decorations, but as she states in her post, eating them afterwards may not be a great idea! Just FYI…
Check out the tutorial from katiescrochetgoodies.com here.
10. Decoupage Eggs.
Check out the tutorial from dizzy maiden.tumblr.com here.
11. Lace Covered Eggs.
Check out the tutorial from celebratingeverydaylife.com here.
12. Sprinkle Easter Eggs.
Check out the tutorial from studiedly.com here.
13. Glow in the Dark Eggs. Possibly the most exciting option. I will be the coolest mom ever!!
Check out the tutorial from growingajeweledrose.com here.
14. Painterly Pastel eggs.
Check out the tutorial from papernstitchblog.com here.
15. Doily Stenciled Eggs.
Check out the tutorial from Urban Comfort here.
Did we miss any? I’m sure we did! Share your favorite egg decorating ideas with us in the comment section below!