ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEEING ONE OF YOUR ARTICLES POSTED ON OUR BLOG?
We love guest posts. We are always looking for original content to share with our readers. If you would like to see your article published on our blog, here is how it works:
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to see your article published on our blog, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any content submitted to us will be reviewed by our awesome team of editors to ensure that the content:
– is relevant to our readers
– is well written and well researched (any sources used must be sited)
– contains valid and appropriate links (if applicable)
– aligns with the vision and Mission Statement of Skin Deep Exposures Magazine
You can submit a guest post at any time at this link: GUEST POST SUBMISSIONS.
Once your article has been reviewed, we will be in touch regarding the publication of your article on our blog site.
If your article has been accepted for publication on our blog, we will let you know the date that it has been scheduled to post. We will send you the link to your post once it goes live on our site for you to share will you own social media network!
GUEST POST TERMS
All submission should be sent via our submissions link:
All of our guest post articles may contain affiliate links. These links must:
– be relevant to your article
– link to a site that does not in any way go against the vision and mission statements of Skin Deep Exposures Magazine
– not contain any spam or other inappropriate material
Your guest post will contain a brief author bio and photo (optional).
An author bio may include any personal or business links to your social media sites and website / blogsite.
We may include additional links to any related articles from the sdemagazine.com blog within the content of a guest post or as related links at the bottom of the guest post when applicable.
If/ when any edits have been made to a guest post, you will receive an attachment of the edited article for review before the article is scheduled to post.
All submissions must be copyright free including all images. All attributes included in any submission including quotes, books, artists, etc. that can not be credited directly to the submitting person must be given proper credit. It is the responsibility of the submitting person to attribute proper credit.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Any guest posts that we receive will be considered for publication on our blogsite if they are relevant to one of our existing categories. You are welcome to provide your own photography to accompany your editorial piece or we will provide/ create the photography to accompany your submission.
We are always looking for original editorial pieces that focus on the issues of
– Self discovery
– Embracing your authentic self
– Life lessons
– Finding peace
Any other similar themes.
We often have on-going editorial features on our blog too. Our current features include:
A Letter To My Past Self
If you were given the opportunity to write a letter to your former self with advice or encouragement or warnings, what would you say? Join us in our blog series, Letters To My Past Self . We want to know what you would say! Would you tell yourself to stay far away from a particular relationship? Would you advise yourself to go for that audition even in the midst of the odds being stacked against you? Would you tell yourself that healing would come in the midst of a particular heartache and that (5 years) down the line you would be stronger for it, maybe even discover that you have been given an amazing opportunity to minister to someone else’s life because of it?
– Book Reviews
– Book recommendations
– Author spotlights and interviews
– Graphic Design (literary quote art or other original literary artwork)
– Original short stories & poetry
Our HERstory feature is the foundation upon which Skin Deep Exposures was founded back in 2009- women sharing their own stories in order to promote healing and self awareness along with the hope of uplifting, encouraging and inspiring others. We would be honored to know your story. If you would like to share your story with us for publication on our blog simply take a few minutes to tell us about yourself, your journey and what inspires you. The key to HERstory is being open and honest. You are absolutely NOT being judged on the extremity of personal experiences or on your affinity for world peace. There are no right or wrong truths. You have your own unique experiences and circumstances that have shaped you. These are the things that make you exceptional, the things that make you an inspiration to others. This is NOT a beauty pageant! Trust me, we do not posses the credentials to be judging any of that! The point of HERstory is to get to know you, the real you. So, just… SHARE YOU! Every one of us has a story and every story is extraordinary. You never know who your story will inspire!
We proudly support many charities, fundraisers and causes. If you would like to make us aware of a cause that is worth supporting and spreading awareness about, we would love to hear about it.
– Skin Care
– Hair Care
– Hair Style Ideas and Inspiration
– Nail Art, Ideas and Product Info
– Makeup Product Reviews and Tutorials
– Other Beauty Tips
All of the products we feature are all natural and chemical free.
HEALTH & FITNESS
– Workout Inspiration , Routines, Advice and Ideas
– Healthy Eating, Recipes, Nutritional Tips and Food Reviews
– Natural Living: Essential Oils, Natural Ingredients, Products and Supplements, Tips and Ideas for maintaining a healthy and natural lifestyle.
– Artist Spotlight features and interviews: Small businesses, Etsy shops, Handmade items, original works.
– Motivational Monday: quotes series, graphic design, YouTube videos and channels, personal stories, uplifting articles or shares.
– Journaling features, prompts and ideas
– Music reviews or highlights
FOR THE HOME
– DIY project ideas and tutorials
– Decorating tips and tutorials
– Product reviews
– Crafts and multi-media projects
– Furniture Refinishing
– Storage & Organization
– Fashion finds for the office
– Weekend style
– Product/ store reviews
– Get the look tips
– Style on a budget
– How to transition staple pieces from day to night
– Fashion for the twenty something
– What is trending
– How to dress for your body.
– Any other fashion- inspired ideas you might have.
If you are passionate about fashion and you want to share your ideas and tips with our readers, we are always looking for a few more fashionistas like you.
Please be sure to check out SDE’s Code Of Operational Ethics for more information about what we stand for and our vision for both our blog and our magazine publications.
If you have an article that you are ready to share with us, you can submit it anytime using this link: GUEST POST SUBMISSION
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SKIN DEEP EXPOSURES TEAM OF WRITERS BY BECOMING A CONTRIBUTOR?
Check out our Contributor’s page for more info.
(Visited 2,679 times, 1 visits today)