1. A year from now you will wish you had started today!
2. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
3. Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.
4. be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared and humble when you are victorious.
5. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
6. The road to success is not a path you find but a trail you blaze.
7. Do it now. Sometimes “later” becomes “never”.
8. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
9. It’s quite fun to do the impossible.
10. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
11. Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.
12. Nothing worth having comes easy.
13. You have to fight through the bad days in order to earn the best days.
14. I’ve worked too hard to quit now.
15. If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
16. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
17. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
18. Work until your idols become your rivals.
19. Believing in yourself is the first secret to success.
20. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
21. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you learn.
22. Stop wishing. Start doing.
23. The struggle that you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
24. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.
And my favorite of the week:
25. Think positively.
And a BONUS!
because Ralph Waldo Emerson is just awesome.
Have a great week!